No Bummer Because it’s Summer!
Sorry, did you say something? It’s summertime, and we only hear pool, parties, flip flops, and cocktails.
But First, Cocktails!
Our favorite cocktail is the next one! Since Summer is here, we’re here to share some cocktails for all occasions. From Dad’s day to PRIDE Month and poolside libations, we have it all!
Father’s Day Cocktails
We’re here to raise a glass to all the dads who said yes, when mom said no. 👨🏻
- In a mixing glass with ice, stir together 2 ounces of rye whiskey, ½ ounce of dry vermouth, ½ ounce of sweet vermouth and 2 dashes of Angostura bitters until well-chilled.
- Strain mixture into a glass and garnish with a brandied cherry.
- In a mixing glass with ice, stir together 1 ounce of rye whiskey, 1 ounce of dry vermouth, and 1 ounce of Campari until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with a lemon twist, if desired.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, 3 ounces of grapefruit juice, and 1 ½ ounces of vodka and shake till chilled and well-combined.
- Strain mixture into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with citrus wedge.
Pride Month Cocktails
Drink the Rainbow! 🏳️🌈
Out and Proud
- In a mixing glass, combine 1 ounce of pineapple, ½ ounce of Aperol, 1 ½ ounce of Empress Gin, and ½ ounce of elderflower syrup.
- Pour mixture into a rocks glass with ice, top with soda water, and garnish with lemon and lime.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2 ounces of vodka, 4 ounces of fresh grapefruit juice, ½ ounce of simple syrup, and
- Muddle fruit.
- Add ice and shake until well-combined and chilled.
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with pink sugar.
- Strain mixture into martini glass.
- In a glass filled with ice, combine 1 ounce of coconut rum, and 1 ounce of pineapple juice. Shake until combined.
- Add a splash of grenadine to the base of a shot glass.
- Strain rum and pineapple mixture into the shot glass.
Top with ½ ounce of vodka.
We looked outside and the sun whispered “It’s time to get drunk by the pool!” 🍹
- In a blender, combine 8 ounces of dark rum, ½ cup of light brown sugar, ¼ cup of basil leaves, 1 cup of halved strawberries, 1 tablespoon of aged balsamic vinegar, ½ pink of strawberry ice cream, and 2 cups of ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a red wine glass and garnish with whole strawberries.
Coconut Watermelon Cooler
- In a sealed container, combine 6 ounces of vodka, 8 ounces of coconut water, 4 ounces of fresh watermelon juice, and 2 ounces of fresh lime juice. Chill mixture in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Remove the container with the mixture and shake.
- Pour mixture into ice filled glasses.
Aloha White Sangrias
- Fill a serving glass with ice and add 4 ounces of rosé wine, ½ ounce of brandy, 1 ounce of Monin Hawaiian Island Syrup, 1 ounce of pineapple juice, and 1 ounce of lemon-lime soda.
- Pour mixture into a mixing glass and back into the serving glass to mix.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a pineapple slice.
Father’s Day Gift Guide
For the man who has everything! Don’t wait til the last minute, we have curated a list of all the best gifts for every kind of dad.
The Chef BoyarDAD
If your father is a grill master, help him up his game with some elite gadgets.
The Drinking Buddy Dad
If your father is the kinda guy who loves a drink or two, these are the perfect gifts from you.
Corckcicle Chillsner Beer Bottle Chiller Sticks
The Tech-Savvy Dad
If your father is into modern gadgets, here’s some tech to you.
Defeat the Heat to the Beat
DJ, let that beat drop! Celebrate National DJ Month in true Vegas fashion, at the best clubs on the Las Vegas Strip! Trust us, we know where the parties are!
AYU Day Club
- Audien – June 3rd
- Cash Cash – June 4th
- Jonas Blue – June 5th/June 17th
- DJ Ruckus – June 10th
- Tiesto – June 11th
- Breathe Carolina – June 12th/ June 26th
- Zedd – June 18th/ June 25th
- Nervo – June 19th
Encore Beach Club
- DJ Five – June 3rd
- The Chainsmokers – June 4th/ June 18th
- Kygo – June 5th/ June 12th
- Deux Twins – June 10th/ June 24th
- Marshmallow – June 11th/ June 25th
- Kim Lee – June 17th
- Martin Garrix – June 4th/ June 11th/ June 25th
- Party Favor – June 5th
- Lil Jon – June 12th
- Kaskade – June 18th
- Nicky Romero – June 19th
- Steve Aoki – June 26th
- Xenaa – June 2nd/ June 9th
- Damaged Goods – June 3rd
- Deorro – June 4th
- Bob Moses – June 5th
- Mike Attack – June 10th
- Mustard – June 11th, June 18th
- Sidepiece – June 12th
- Greg Lopez – June 16th
- DJ Shift – June 17th
- Nora En Pure – June 19th
- Cable – June 23rd
- Riggi & Piros – June 24th
- DJ Pauly D – June 25th
- Chris Lake – June 26th
- Yo Quiero Silla – June 30th
Drai’s Beach Club
- 2 Chainz – June 4th
- Wiz Khalifa – June 5th/ June 19th
- Maria Romano – June 10th/ June 17th
- Big Sean – June 18th
- French Montana – June 25th
Daylight Beach Club
- Spydatek – June 3rd
- Blxst – June 5th
- Soxxi – June 10th
- DJ Sincere – June 10th
- Rich Homie Quan – June 12th
- Jaime Da Great – June 17th
- E-Rock – June 18th
- G-Squared – June 24th
- DJ Crooked – June 25th
- Cedric Gervais – June 3rd
- Alesso – June 4th/ June 11th/ June 18th/ June 25th
- Lil Jon – June 5th/ June 24th
- DJ Pauly D – June 10th
- Tyga – June 12th
- Mustard – June 26th
Say it loud, say it proud! Celebrate PRIDE with us all month long around town! Check out all of these events below. Full information can be found on lasvegaspride.org. Your PRIDE is showing!
PRIDE Family Rainbow Bingo – Lily Ballroom at Resorts World
June 1st, 6-9:30 PM
Bingo begins promptly at 7 pm // Bingo Packs starting at $10 – Preorder Online to Save Time! // Doors open at 6 PM // Raffle and Coverall Bingo Card sales to benefit The Center. // For more information about Las Vegas PRIDE Family Bingo, please visit the event page. Also, make sure to preorder your beverage and dinner buffet packages!
Black Girl Magic Drag Concert – Westgate
June 2nd, 8:00 PM
Black Girl Magic is a drag concert that celebrates black culture through the art of drag. Performers including Vixen (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10), Honey Davenport (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11), Mariah Paris Balenciaga (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 3 & RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 5), Kennedy Davenport (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 & RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3), Briana Douglas, Salem Night, and Amora Dior Black will explore individuality in exciting, new ways and pay tribute to the many ways black women and black entertainment have shaped our culture. Unlike any other drag show, sisterhood, community, and fellowship will be on full display. Black Girl Magic seeks to normalize, acknowledge, and celebrate the joy black culture brings to the world through the art of drag.
Las Vegas PRIDE Party & Coronation – Freezone
June 3rd, 7-11 PM
Join us at Freezone Las Vegas for our 2022 Las Vegas PRIDE Royal Coronation and PRIDE Party! Doors open at 7pm, and the show runs from 9pm – 11pm. Enjoy performances by current and former Las Vegas PRIDE royalty as we celebrate new PRIDE Royalty representatives.
Temptation Sundays – Luxor
June 5th, 12-6 PM
June 12th, 12-6 PM
June 19th, 12-6 PM
June 26th, 12-6 PM
Join Temptation Sundays for the Las Vegas LGBTQ+ pool party that is set to be hotter, bolder, and brighter this season. Partnering with nightlife impresario Eduardo Cordova, and The Garden, the Luxor is elevating your summer experience with more Sundays, more guest DJs, more celebrity appearances, and more temptation than ever before. Rise to the ovation and reserve now!
Hot Her Pool Party – The Linq
June 5th, 4-8 PM
Caesars Entertainment & Las Vegas PRIDE are pleased to present the Women’s HotHer Sunday Pool Party at Linq Pool. The party will begin at 4:00 pm and extend through 8:00 pm with a live DJ, GoGo Dancers, and more! Reserve your exclusive cabana or daybed today, or show up at the door for free first-come, first-serve general entry. Food & drinks will be available for purchase in addition to reservations paid online.
Henderson Pride Fest – Henderson City Hall Plaza
June 11th, 11 AM – 10 PM
Henderson Equality Center along with the City of Henderson are putting together the 2nd Annual Pride Parade and Fest! The fest will be on June 10, 2022 from 5pm to 10pm, and on Saturday from 11am to 10pm. The parade will be on June 10th, 2022 from 7-9pm with a Pre-Parade Concert at 615pm at the Main Stage/Judging Area. Lots to do, from a Kids Area, Vendors, Entertainment, Parade, Food and Drinks! Come out and Celebrate Pride in June in Henderson, Nevada!
Las Vegas PRIDE OUTside Hike – Mary Jane Falls
June 12th, 10 AM
Las Vegas PRIDE is excited to present this monthly event for all ages! With PRIDE OUTside, we invite you to join us each month as we meet in the great outdoors for fun activities. Make sure to plan to arrive at the trailhead before 10:15 AM as we will depart on our adventure at that time. For directions and additional information about this and other PRIDE OUTside hikes, please visit the PRIDE OUTside Event Page. This month’s hike will take place at Mount Charleston.
The Vagina Monologues – Baobob Stage
June 17th, 7:30 PM
Join us for a very special, one-night-only performance of The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler on June 17, 2022 at 7:30 pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Giovanni Melton Foundation. Tickets are $25 (advance purchase online) or $35 (at the door).
A Beautiful Tomorrow PRIDE Celebration – The Cosmopolitan
June 18th, 7:30-10:30 PM
Come celebrate PRIDE Month with the best Strip views in Las Vegas on the pool deck at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Enjoy a complimentary hosted bar and vibe with your community and preview the Las Vegas PRIDE Beautiful Tomorrow activities for LGBTQ+ History Month in October. Hosted Bar, featuring signature PRIDE cocktails, DJs, PRIDE giveaways, and more!
Starfire LGBTQ Party – StarBase
June 18th, 9 PM – 2 AM
Immerse in StarBase’s space-age nightclub hosted by Beverly Chillz, a captivating performer on the third Saturday of every month from 9 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. Experience exotic performers, dancers, digital artwork, and immersive videos underneath the disco ball. StarFire features artistic vignettes throughout the venue as this inclusive event uplifts the LGBTQ community and underground culture. The event is free to attend.
Pride Family Picnic and Splash Pad Meet Up – Spring Valley Community Park
June 25th, 12-3 PM
Come and join us at the pride LGBTQ parents and children meet up at Spring Valley Community Park, 7600 W Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89147. Bring your picnic blanket and some snacks for a pride playdate and picnic. We’ll be wearing rainbows for pride so feel free to join in so we’re easy to find. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.